Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://galshir.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
You are allowed to use any of the products you purchase on galshir.com for creating materials for personal and commercial purposes. Although, the products usage license is personal, so you're not allowed to resell it or forward it to someone else.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Gal Shir Art LTD.'s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Gal Shir Art LTD.'s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Gal Shir Art LTD. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Gal Shir Art LTD.'s website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Gal Shir Art LTD. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Gal Shir Art LTD. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Gal Shir Art LTD. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Gal Shir Art LTD.'s website, even if Gal Shir Art LTD. or a Gal Shir Art LTD. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Gal Shir Art LTD.'s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Gal Shir Art LTD. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Gal Shir Art LTD. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Gal Shir Art LTD. does not make any commitment to update the materials, to offer them in the future, or to ensure the access to them.
Gal Shir Art LTD. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Gal Shir Art LTD. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Gal Shir Art LTD. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Israel and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Payment Methods
Gal Shir Art's website uses a secured payment system provided by Gumroad and accepts the following payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex, Diner's Club, and PayPal.
10. Return Policy
In case you had technical issues to install or use one or more of the products offered by Gal Shir Art LTD, or you've been mislead by the information on the website, you may reach out via email and explain the situation. Gal Shir Art may consider issuing a refund based on the request, and only if the request was made within 30 days after the purchase.